Solace Care On The Advantages Of Live-In Home Care Services
Owner | Executive Director
Our Live-In Home Care services allow our clients to lead more independent lifestyles at home. We are focused on providing top quality care while your loved one ages in place or recovers at home post-surgery. Most importantlywe are focused on better outcomes for our clients with the services we offer. For families looking for the best alternative to an assisted living arrangement consider Solace Care to provide the 24/7 support and supervision needed to keep your loved one safe and comfortable at home.
The advantages of our Live-In Home Care services include:
1. Friendship and companionship
2. Medication Reminders
3. Preparation of nutritious meals
4. Light housekeeping and laundry
5. Shopping for groceries and running errands
6. Transportation to and from doctor appointments
7. Escort to recreational and social events
8. Participating in the client’s hobbies
9. Assistance with personal care
10. Grooming, toileting and bathing
11. Assistance with walking, standing, and sitting down for clients with disabilities
12. In-home care for patients with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Having a caregiver around the clock to care for a loved one with Dementia is reassuring and less stressful to both the patient and the family, particularly working with the same caregiver in a familiar environment.
13. Care at home for patients who have Parkinson’s, long-term diseases, or terminal illnesses.
At Solace Care we recognize the busy lives families are leading today and the challenges faced when caring for a loved one in need – consider the Solace Care team as an extension of your family to provide compassionate and professional care.
About The Author:
Audrey O. Brenya is the Founder and Executive Director of Solace Care located in Stamford, Connecticut. Solace Care is a private duty home care company offering concierge non-medical home care services throughout Connecticut and New York. Solace Care specializes in providing emotionally intelligent and experienced caregivers to care for those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Advanced and other Specialized Conditions in the comfort of their home. For a free in-home care consultation, call 203-355-1748 or visit www.solaceforyou.com. Follow Solace Care on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SolaceCareForYou/ and on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/11260917/.